David Hearn

Default Approximate cost of replacement double glazing for bay window

I'd like some rough ideas as to the cost of replacing a bay window. The bay
is about 9' total size and is made up of 1 large window and 2 smaller side
pieces at 45 degrees. The window is about 1.5m high I think. (sorry for mix
of units!).

I'm sure someone said before to estimate about £1.5k for each bay, however
after using some supplier's online calculator, it came out about £3k a bay I
think.

Seeing as we've got 2 bays (downstairs and up) that's a huge price!

So, what would be a reasonable price to have in my head when thinking about
it? £1.5k or £3k a bay? I realise things can vary a lot between companies
and areas, but I'm just after a ballpark figure. I'm in Guildford, Surrey
BTW.

Thanks

David