Tracey

Default When should we put our current house up for sale

"wn23" wrote in message
om...
.. When you sell your current property, be sure to add in the contract
that the sale is contingent upon your closing on your new house by

whatever
date.
Pat

Thanks, but isn't it possible that the deal to purchase the new house
may fall thru during inspection or attorney review? If so, should I
not wait until after that so as not to premtively put my house up for
sale.

\\

Sure, you can wait until after you close on the new house if you want...but
how long might it take to sell your current home? Are you willing to carry
two mortgages for some period of time if your current house does not sell
quickly? What will you do if it takes 6 months for your current home to
sell?