The Blue Zebra

Default Opinions needed on best steam cleaner

In article ,
"..." wrote:

I remember reading on the groups that the Euro Pro ones aren't great.
Please share which steam cleaner you like and why. Thanks.

I have a DeLonghi Steam-It-Clean that puts out about 45 minutes of 250 F
50 psi steam. It runs about $300 (Frontgate.com has 'em), comes with a
bunch of brush/squeegee attachments, and can do a direct jet for detail
work. Sucker can strip mildew off grout in seconds; the only thing it
doesn't clean is waxed floors, as it melts the wax. As usual with steam
cleaners, it doesn't pick up particulate. I usually use a sponge for
that.

The Blue Zebra
bluezATbwayDOTnet