D. Gerasimatos

Default Way to clean up messy concrete on wall?

In article ,
v wrote:

How high is the wall, and did they work from your side of the line
also? One scenario is that, working from one side only, the mason can
reach over and strike the joints on the opposite side easily when the
wall is low. As it gets higher he cannot reach (without more
scaffolding). Don't have enough detail on your situation to know if
this might be the reason.

I think this is what happened and it is my theory also. I told him he
could come over to my side, but I think he was too lazy to bother going
around.

Dimitri