Art

Default Way to clean up messy concrete on wall?

I've seen guys throw up a wall without one. Seemed possible since they
didn't trowel the mortar. Usually anything that requires a footing requires
inspection. Did they put steel rods in to tie the wall to the footing? As
for your question, I've had a mason doing brick work on my house for over a
year off and on. Wear safety goggles and you will probably need a heavy
duty grinder and dust mask. But might as well try the chisel first.

"D. Gerasimatos" wrote in message
In article .net,
Art wrote:

Did they put in a footing?

Yes.

What this has to do with my question I do not know.

Dimitri