Tracy

Default Plantation shutters - in or out?

Billy wrote in message . ..

Our problem is how to cover the windows to block the sun in the early day, but
still allow us to open the blinds if we want to see the trees after the sun has
passed over the house. Only way I know of is some sort of motorized blind, or
the shutters (I could rig up a pole with a small hook on the end to push or pull
the louver handle).

I'd go with the motorized blinds. Last time I checked, they cost less
than comparable plantation shutters, and they're easy enough to hide
under a pretty valance for people who don't always want to see them.