IMM

Default Was: Moss/Lichen on roof, now we are into pollution.

"Toby" wrote in message
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
For mne, right now, an electric 'shipping trolley' would be perfect to
replace the Punto. We don't use that car for distances.

Which seems to be the reason people get electric vehicles in Los Angeles,
nothing to do with environmental reasons, but the fact they are the only
thing you can park right outside the door to the shops (and free to boot).

A good way to encourage people to adopt them and clean the air up.

---