Tracy

Default Plantation shutters - in or out?

Billy wrote in message . ..

The #1 important thing is to make sure we do something that adds value to the
house. I could staple a tarp over the windows to solve the light and heat
problems I mentioned, but nobody would buy the house like that.

I don't see them as often as I used to, especially not in higher-end
homes. And you definitely won't recoup the cost when you sell. But it
sounds like you *need* them, so you should still consider it. You
might also consider plantation blinds, which have a similar function
but are much less expensive.