Default How do you remove minor scratches from a fridge?

Steve:

Any auto polish should work - something like a "light scratch remover"
from Meguiar's, for example. Available at any auto parts store,
and costs ~ $8....

Sandi

In article ,
Steve Gibbs wrote:
Thanks for the tip, but I think touch-up paint might be overkill. The
scratches are only surface scratches caused by an abraisive cloth.

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message
In article ,
Steve Gibbs wrote:
Our lovely white fridge has some minor scratches. I'm wondering what

kind
of polish would remove them without making it worse.

At a local hardware or appliance store you should be able to get some
white touchup paint intended for exactly that repair. The bottle I
have is labeled "Porcelain touch-up".

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321

6507
Eastern time zone. I speak for myself & my dogs only. VM'er since

CP-67
Canines:Val, Red & Shasta (RIP),Red, husky

Owner:Chinook-L
Atlanta Siberian Husky Rescue. www.panix.com/~richgr/ Asst

Owner:Sibernet-L