shinypenny

Default Cordless Electric Lawn Mowers: Review & Recommendations

(GG) wrote in message om...
Hello,

My Sears brand lawn mower doesn't want to start anymore. I used it
only for 4 seasons and have always changed the Oil, Spark Plug,
air-filter, blade, etc. regularly! Instead of spending money to fix
it, I was thinking of buying a Cordless Lawn Mower. Since I have about
5000 Sq. Ft of lawn to mow and I don't usually let it grow too tall, I
think a Cordless Electric Lawn Mower might work for me and I would not
have to do all the maintenance a typical gas mower requires and
wouldn't have to bear all the noise and starting problems. If anybody
has experience with cordless lawn mowers please reply.

I have searched the web and various manufacturer's web sites and I
think the only company who makes such lawn mowers any more is Black &
Decker! And, I have checked a few local stores (like Home Depot,
Menards, Ace Hardware, etc.) and no one seems to carry cordless lawn
mowers!! If possible I want to buy from a local store and not from web
sites like Amazon, etc.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks
Gary.

We have a Robomower (robotic lawnmower). There's no cord and you don't
even have to push it. Have had it one season and no problems. The only
issue is that it is heavy and you're supposed to store it inside and
always plugged in so it can recharge. We have lots of steps so it can
be a pain to have to carry it up from the basement to the lawn. Once
it's up the stairs, you can use the remote to move it into position.

We sit on our deck with our glasses of wine and just watch it go. It's
definetly for lazy people. Oh, and it's really cute. Like a bright
yellow VW bug.

jen