Chang Kuang

Default sewer snake broke dryer vent pipe??

My inside dryer operated very poorly, and I found out it was because
the dryer vent was heavily clogged by lint and even dryer papers. The
vent pipe goes vertically up to the ceiling and then horizontally out
of the house. The vent pipe is metal, and the horizontal section is
aluminum. I put a sewer snake through both ends, trying to break the
lint. The snake can go quite a distance from either end, but cannot
make a turn to go all the way through. When I pushed the snake hard, I
heard a noise sounded like a click. The noise is like you use your
palm to hold up your car's sunroof and the roof drops down if you
release your hand. I do not know whether I have broken the section
that connects horizontal pipe and vertical pipe. Is there a way that I
can check it, for example, a camera that I can put inside and take
pictures? And if the section breaks, it will be a big trouble. Is
there any solution to that?