Dave Plowman

Default Was: Moss/Lichen on roof, now we are into pollution.

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
That is simply not so.

With 300 mile range and potentially one hour fast charge from flat, it
would be ideal for rural use and commuting.

If you add 'potential' to that I might believe you. Non of the electric or
hybrid vehicles I've read about being tested in real world conditions get
near their claims of range, etc. And a one hour charge rules out lead acid
batteries - so the cost of alternatives is presently prohibitive.

What it won't do is 16 hour 1000 mile journeys...

Well, nor will any petrol car I know about without re-fuelling. And anyone
doing such a drive should have a couple of breaks anyway.

--
*Windows will never cease *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn