Andy Hill

Default Need advice: Buying a house and sell declares bankrupty

Minnie Bannister wrote:
On 03/30/04 12:10 pm v put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

At this point, I am not sure whether we still want to house or not.

Why would you not want it at this point?

Too early to try to back out now. Nothing bad has happened to you
yet. You don't know if there will be a major delay or not.

IF and WHEN you find out there will be, THAT would be the time to
decide if you want to wait it out. Not now. Not yet. What would be
your grounds for breaking your end of the contract right now?

What about liens? Will the buyer be able to get clear title?

MB

Definitely a case where the cost of Title Insurance for the *borrower* would be
money well spent...