Steve L

Default Check the obvious

And what do you mean, "5//8" like you have"? How would you know what my
kitchen drawers look like? Do I need to post a pic with a freakin ruler?
Good grief; get over yourself. I can only assume that you have a connection
with these "wholeslaers" of whom you speak.

"Gunner" wrote in message

"Steve L" wrote in message
What crap. Where do these myths come from? I bought Kraftmaid

cabinets
from HD, and they have full 3/4 face frames, solid wood "hanging rails",
etc., etc., blah, blah, blah. Before I bought, I shopped several
custom/wholesale places; the quality was similar, but HD was cheaper.

You needn't get out the tape measure. Simply open a drawer, notice your's
are glued and stapled. Through a wholesaler they come standard dovetailed
and a true 3/4" solid wood for the drawer, not the heavy 5/8" like you

have.

It's no secret how retail outlets can't order the same as specialty such

as
wholesalers. I'm sitting here with books from Kraftmaid, Pergo, Bruce and

couple others. The books are clearly marked with HD and Lowes, you can

not
order the same material/item/specification as you can from the wholesaler.
Try to buy or even look at Pergo Tiles at a retailer, they don't have them
and can't get them, same goes for the Pergo Select.