Steve L

Default Kitchen cabinets

Wrong again, "sir"; I have lots of clues. Dovetails, solid wood "hanging
rails", etc. I know what I know, and the quality is similar. I've
installed (and built) many cabinets.

Again, why the myth that HD and others can't get certain products from the
manufacturer? Why would they NOT sell to HD & Lowe's? Huge volume
there....

"Gunner" wrote in message

"Steve L" wrote in message

What crap. Where do these myths come from? I bought Kraftmaid

cabinets
from HD, and they have full 3/4 face frames, solid wood "hanging rails",
etc., etc., blah, blah, blah. Before I bought, I shopped several
custom/wholesale places; the quality was similar, but HD was cheaper.

You sir have no clue. I could ramble off a bunch of #'s for you to

check,
and I guarantee HD or any other retail outlet can't get _any_ of them.

The
fact remains the quality isn't similar.