Gunner

Default Check the obvious

"Retiredff" wrote in message

You say you have a Lowes Kraftmaid catalog, huh? Then look on pages

110-111.
Hmmm...solid, 3/4" face frames. Hanging rails: solid wood (1/2" for wall;
3/4" for base units). Drawers: 3/4" hardwood w/ 4-sided dovetail
construction. Etc., etc., etc.

Two catalogs- one from Kraftmaid, one from Lowes. Construction methods are
identical in both.

Oh, I forgot. The Kraftmaid catalog is dated 11/03; the Lowes one is

12/03.

Hmmmm. I just looked in the 12/03 Idea Book from Lowes. I'll have to eat
my words as far as they go for the construction, it has changed. They still
can't get the Traditional/Specialty line which wholesalers carry, they must
carry their own line built to their specs. Wholesalers can't sell Lowe's
line either. Also, at 40% above wholesale costs, no doubt I wouldn't
consider their product even though the specifications has been brought up.