Rich Greenberg

Default about 24 inch Electric Double Wall Oven - consumer reports ??

In article ,
T.T. wrote:
Hi, our old GE electric double wall oven just died not too long ago
and we are in the market to shop for a new one. Does anyone has any
experice with the Maytag brand wall ovens?? Is it durable and
reliable? We are thinking of buying the Maytag (model# CWE5800ACE,
Sears item#: 02229142000) from sears.com, but I can't find any
consumer reports articles or online product reviews about this model.
If anyone has a consumer reports buying guide handy, could you please
post some of the editor's choices "electric double wall oven"
brandnames and model# for references (24" model), thanks!

I have exactly that model of Maytag oven sitting in a box in my garage.
I bought it thru HH Gregg. I don't know how good or bad it is, it was
the ONLY 24' double electric oven I or HH Gregg could find. My original
24' double oven is dying. The new one will (hopefully) be installed
tomorrow. Ask me in a few weeks.

--
Rich Greenberg Work: Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA Play: richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507