Dan O.

Default about 24 inch Electric Double Wall Oven - consumer reports ??

T.T. wrote

our old GE electric double wall oven just died not
too long ago and we are in the market to shop
for a new one.

I hope you were planning on doing some remodeling at the same time?

JFYI. Finding a replacement wall oven (or other built-in appliance)
which will fit into the exact same size *cutout* as the original,
older model is difficult (if not impossible sometimes). What may be
required in altering of the cabinet it is installed into.

Purchasing a brand made by the same manufacturer as the original is
the best bet for not having to do any/many alterations to the
installation.

BTW. Is your original one not reparable or do you just want a new one?

Dan O.
-
Appliance411.com
http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=+GE+oven