T.T.

Default about 24 inch Electric Double Wall Oven - consumer reports ??

Hi, our old GE electric double wall oven just died not too long ago
and we are in the market to shop for a new one. Does anyone has any
experice with the Maytag brand wall ovens?? Is it durable and
reliable? We are thinking of buying the Maytag (model# CWE5800ACE,
Sears item#: 02229142000) from sears.com, but I can't find any
consumer reports articles or online product reviews about this model.
If anyone has a consumer reports buying guide handy, could you please
post some of the editor's choices "electric double wall oven"
brandnames and model# for references (24" model), thanks!

Here is the model's spec:
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...=specs#tablink