roger@no_email.com

Default Exclusive Right to Represent Buyer - Help!

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 16:50:05 GMT, (v) wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:14:33 -0500, someone wrote:

... can she expect compensation?

Depends what the contract says.

Without the contract, all we can give you over the internet is USELESS
speculation.

-v.

V , don't say that. We have to sound like we know it all even when we
are make jackasses outa ourselves on the internet.

Only kidding of course. You're right. My pet peeve is people would
rather ask on the net before reading their own papers (yeah I know the
OP says he doesn't have his any longer but I'm speaking in general).