Rex B

Default Those YUPPIE drywall screws

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:59:35 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

|I happen to like drywall screws; but each to his own.
|
|Never heard of a noise complaint before though.

A few years ago the new resident down the street was building a deck in his
backyard. All evening we heard

BAM BAm Bam bam bam.....
BAM BAm Bam bam bam.....
BAM BAm Bam bam bam.....
BAM BAm Bam bam bam.....

That guy must have had some kinda arm! He kept it up from the time I got home-
6:00, all evening long, never even stopped for more than 2 minutes (to get more
nails?). I finally gave up at midnight, went out on the porch and yelled down
the street. "QUIET!!!" It stopped, and did not restart

Me, I use drywall screws whenever possible.
Rex in Fort Worth