David Brower

Default Bosch dishwasher cycle problem

(David Martin) writes:

I recently started having a problem with my Bosch 2-year old
dishwasher (SHU5315). When the time left indicator LED gets to 1
minute left, it just keeps going and going and never stops until I
manually cancel the cycle. It does this on all wash settings except
for the 9-minute rinse setting. Has anyone else ever encountered
similar behavior?

Yes, bad control module. Probably still on warranty. I had
mine replaced for a similar malfunction. It can take a while
to get the part, and will be a two-trip repair -- once to
diagnose, once to fix. It would have been very pricey if
out of warranty.

They sure are expensive. Quiet, and hold a lot, but expensive.

-dB

--
Butterflies tell me to say:
"The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily