LD

Default Cork flooring (was Travertine tile for floor?)

Judging by the answers I've received so far, it would appear that
travertine tiles would not be the best choice for our bathroom.
"Roger" )suggested that we consider cork. Any
one out there familiar with cork?
How would cork compare to ceramic tile (or, for that matter, to
hardwood), in terms of durability? Maintainance? Would our pet (a
husky) damage it? Would a cork floor require an underlayment ? If so,
what type? Since cork is a natural
insulator, should we forget about radiant heating and revert back to
forced air (which is what we currently have)?

TIA

LD