Rich Bednarski

Default Seeking help on terms with real estate agent

"Matt" wrote in message

[START QUOTE]
I have set up the MLS search for you, set up appointments,
accompanied you on showings, and offered you my professional advice.
[END QUOTE]

Since you are trying to do the fair thing (for which I commend you) one
relevant fact might be how much time the agent has spent and what, if
any, out of pocket expenses he has incurred. You should be able to
estimate how much time he spent showing you properties which doubtless
will be the bulk of his time spent.

One approach to coming to a fair amount might then be to multiply his
hours spent by some reasonable hourly fee, add on any out of pocket
expenses, and round up to the nearest $100.

Rich