Matt

Default Seeking help on terms with real estate agent

The issue you may be seeking is that there is no written agreement;
I'm sorrry I did not clarify that earlier (but it is what I meant when
I wrote that we had only an "oral, gentlemen's agreement."

I think the property's selling price does seem to be pertinent.

-Matt

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:48:19 GMT, doubter
wrote:
You sure don't know how to sort out relevant facts. What you did two
years ago or what friends told you or what the price was then or is now,
etc have nothing to do with your question. Get to the issues man.

What did you sign? In real estate the only pertinent conditions are those
in writing and signed by both parties. So what did you agree to do in
writing?

--
Remove the obvious text (including the dash) to email me.