Default Seeking help on terms with real estate agent

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 02:50:43 GMT, someone wrote:

I am trying to settle a relationship with a real-estate agent I have
employed....

IMHO you really really muddied the waters badly by "employing" this
agent in any way involving your friend's house. People do not
normally "employ" brokers in that way.

The house that the broker did not find, the broker should never have
set foot in or been asked an opinion about, or involved in offer or
appraisal of. I believe you should indeed pay something because you
did bring the broker into the transaction.

But what, indeed. I say $1500 as full satisfaction, send it on those
conditions and see if he accepts it or has the nuts to send it back.

-v.