Stan Brown

Default Seeking help on terms with real estate agent

It seems "Matt" wrote in misc.consumers:
I am trying to settle a relationship with a real-estate agent I have
employed. I am buying a property that he (my agent) did not originally
show me. I am trying to decide what to pay him. Any advice or
perspective is appreciated, particularly if you or someone you know
has had experience dealing with a similar situation and you knew the
outcome of that scenario.

What does your contract say?

http://OakRoadSystems.com
"An expense does not have to be required to be considered
necessary." -- IRS Form 1040 line 23 instructions