Andrew Gabriel

Default Power Cuts/Generators yet again

In article ,
"Dave Liquorice" writes:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:04:36 -0000, Set Square wrote:
No, I got it from Machine Mart. It's made by brennenstuhl - and the
model is PM230.

£25.00ish inc VAT and delivery. Tempted but there is a dearth of any
real information on the net including the Brennenstuhl site. B-(
Any chance of posting up a spec sheet for it? Always assuming that
information is supplied with the unit... Nearest Machine Mart is
Carlisle (50+ miles RT) and we rarely go to Carlisle.

I bought one from Maplin a while back when it was on special
offer (£12 IIRC). I compared it with a true power meter,
and there are some load types for which it wasn't very accurate.
I don't seem to recall what those were now though.

--
Andrew Gabriel