MKloepster

Default Machinist hit with patent lawsuit

SNIP
I came across this site http://www.vabiker.net/html/article86.html

from a guy who has offered this machining service. He has been hit by

a patent lawsuit from this guy at

SNIP

Seems to me you could get the patent number, get the images and descriptions
from the PTO website, and do it for yourself for free! I really dislike the
patent conept anyway--how can you own an idea? I say let all who wish to
manufacture an item compete in the market. The current system just damages
consumers by encouraging patent holders to gouge. Of course the pro patent
people say no new products will be developed without patent protection, but
that's utter B.S. If there's a market, somebody, somewhere will be willing to
supply it. If you need examples, just look at all of recorded history before
the patent concept--things somehow still managed to get invented....