Duke

Default Seeking info about MAYTAG Electric Water Heaters!!!

"Matthew Wanamaker" wrote in message
Greetings,

I'm
looking at the other makes like A.O. Smith, Rheem/Ruud, American

Waterheater
(whose website is NON-Functional @%$*@), etc.

Please reply at your earliest convenience....it's a rather urgent need!!!

Kind Regards,

Matthew Wanamaker
Federal Way, WA

Another manufactuer you may want to take a look at is Bradford White. These
are sold through a plumber or wholesale only, though I know of one hardware
store that sells them. I have one, liked the idea of factory installed die
electic unions so you don't pay an additional $5-$7 a piece additional for
them. Also have the brass drain instead of the plastic so many of them
have, plus the T&P relief valve already installed. If concerned about
energy efficiency check out the Deluxe or Optimizer High Efficiency.

http://www.bradfordwhite.com/product...ater_H eaters