Oscar_Lives

Default anyone have a "tankless (hot) water heater"?

Why do you want to heat hot water?

"Michael Sutton" wrote in message
om...
Err... We've got one that we go "camping"[1] with that
runs off a propane pilot light, with a mechanical flow-sensor,
when water goes through it, at some minimum rate,
the main gas comes on. That's all there is to it.

What model/make/etc do you use for camping?
(Coleman, etc????)

mike

Oh, there *IS* a cold/hot dial, but as near as I can tell,
all it does is restrict the flow so that the water that DOES
go through is hotter. Not really useful when you're mixing
at the point-of use, anyway.

--Goedjn

[1] Well, ok, it's more like setting up an over-funded
refuge town than normal camping, but still...