Don

Default anyone have a "tankless (hot) water heater"?

You must watch where you are using it. I had one installed, while
living on the south shore of lake Erie. When the wind blew too
strongly, the water heater went out. Just a precaution, as the water
instantly gets very cold, especially when you or your wife is in the
shower. Finally had to take it out and install a regular tank with a
power draft.

Don

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:06:25 -0700, "Clark W. Griswold, Jr." 73115
dot 1041 at compuserve dot com wrote:

"TKM" wrote:

That paper from State is still available on line at:
http://www.stateind.com/new/new.htm as I indicated above.

Cool. I'm glad they made it available on their web site. It wasn't when the
State person sent it to me.

If you look closely at the last page, you'll see it was published in April 2002
- not the mid to late 90s.