Rich Greenberg

Default Dishwasher stopped working mid-cycle

In article ,
Kamal wrote:

[...]

Now the GE service center tells me that I can have one of their techs
come in for $70. Then they will charge me another $70 to $150 for
labor + $90 to $150 for the parts to fix the problem. So their service
will cost me at least $230 and maybe even upto $370... and I would
still be stuck with an old appliance.

Can anyone give me suggestions to see if the dishwasher is fixable or
I just need to throw it away and buy a new one ?

Ask your neighbors if they can suggest any local appliance repair
people. If yes, call them. If not look in the yellow pages.

--
Rich Greenberg Work: Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA Play: richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507