Kamal

Default Which dishwasher brand and model do you recommend ?

My dishwasher has suddenly stopped working and I MAY need to replace
it.

My dishwasher budget is between $250 to $350. From whatever little I
have read, the following brands are good in the following order-

1. Maytag
2. Kenmore
3. Whirlpool

GE is NOT recommended. Bosch and other european models are way too
expensive for me.

Do you think I could get a good dishwasher in my budget or do I need
to increase the budget ? I am looking for simple features like couple
of wash cycles, at least 2 arms, good cleaning etc. I don't need
sensor cleaning and such like bells and whistles.

What are your suggestions in terms of the brand ? And do you have any
particular model in mind ?

Thanks,