Ermalina

Default modular home

Dave wrote:

We're considering purchasing a 1500 sq ft modular home built by Riley
Homes in Illinois. A couple of questions. Does anyone have any
opinions they care to share about this builder? We will probably sell
this home in 3 to 5 years. What kind of appreciation can we expect
from a modular home relative to a stick built home (do they appreciate
at the same rate? if not, how much less will the modular home
appreciate than a stick built home?)?
Thanks

I don't have any knowledge of Riley Homes except for the results of a
quick Google search:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22riley+homes%22

Here's a link to a HADD (Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings) page on
Riley Homes -- I don't know if it's the same builder you're considering:

http://www.hadd.com/RileyHomes.html