The Data Rat

Default Opinions needed on best steam cleaner

I also have a steam buggy that I bought on ebay that I like a lot. I use it
for big jobs like when I am cleaning windows or a major bathroom deal. I
also have one that is hand held that I use for quickies, like a stain on the
carpet or furniture. I use it to clean my fridge at least once a
month...couldn't imagine cleaning a fridge any other way. It is only good
for 15 minutes at the most, but it does the job in that amount of time. I
don't find the window attachments good on either one...I still wipe glass
down with paper towels, but the pressure from both of them will blast off
little fly spots or soap scum in a second.

"sijka" wrote in message
news

"..." wrote in message
.. .
I remember reading on the groups that the Euro Pro ones aren't great.
Please share which steam cleaner you like and why. Thanks.

It depends on what you want to use it on.
I have 2 different ones and I prefer one over the other.

I have arthritis in my hands so I like the "Steam Buggy"-I bought it on

eBay
for quite a deal--you can also find parts for it if you ned them on eBay.

It
gives a strong shot of steam for a long time.

I also have a "Steam Penguin", this one you have to pump with your
thumb-that's why I don't use it as much. It doesn't hold as much water and
the steam isn't as strong as the "Steam Buggy". It's good for small jobs.
But I would not recommend it for consistant use!!
Sijka