Michael Roback

Default Compression Fittings on Type L Rigid Copper ???

I am finishing a remodel as a homeowner although I have done most of my
rough plumbing. But I am wondering about the angle stop connections. I
used L copper and want to install my angle stops inside of my new custom
made cabinets! I don't really want to solder for obvious reasons and was
going to use compression fittings but I have read that compression fittings
are not recommended for type L rigid copper, only type M. If I don't solder
and can't use compression fittings, what do I do, use a copper epoxy??? Is
it a hard and fast rule not to use compression fittings with type L copper.
I guess I could use a mini torch or something. Not sure what to do. Also,
is the standard supply hose 12" for toilets and, 18" for sinks?? Help if
you can!!