Frippletoot

Default Mayhem! Horror stories of house building and buying

Ablang wrote in message . 135...
[Ed. Would anyone here like to share their horror story?]

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/advice/20031027c1.asp

Mayhem! Horror stories of house building and buying
Compiled by Amy C. Fleitas Bankrate.com

Thanks...stuff like this can make buyers stop and think, and avoid
mayhem before it's too late. It makes many take a step back and do
better research before proceeding. I volunteer for a consumer
advocacy org and many of the people who think they're too smart to be
taken have to swallow their pride and seek help because they didn't
think warnings like this one applied to them. Those who arrogantly
think, "that would never happen to me," are the MOST ripe for the
picking because they aren't keeping up with current scams.