Walleye

Default Replace patio sliding doors

The sliding glass patio doors I have on my house are really showing their
age - the inside of the two-panel glass doors somehow seems discolored,
cracked, blistered, and just plain crappy. They also do not seal the air
out very well, at least between the seam where the two doors meet.

I was think of trying to tackle this project myself.

The whole unit in the frame is 72" wide and 80 " in height. Is this one of
the standard sizes that I might find at a Home Depot? I'd prefer not to
have to fool around with framing the opening - if I did I'd probably just
leave it for a contractor.

How hard of a project might this be - I am fairly good with most tools.
Suggestions?

Thanks,
Walleye