Trevor Oakley

Default Bathroom Design Software

I am looking for bathroom design software (PC based or Web based).

Does anyone know any?

A cost up to £1000 is OK if the software is good, for a lifetime
licence. I would like 2d layout mostly, but a 3d presentation may be
useful (but not essential). I would like drop and drag features, and
the ability to create different baths in a template, eg airbaths,
jacuzzi, phoenix, etc.

I have searched groups.google.com and found a few links, but the
software is not really suited to bathrooms.

Key elements in the program:

- specificy bath (eg spa, one-person, two-person etc) and position
- position basins, toilets, cistern
- showers (electric, power etc)
- bidet, accessories (eg towel rails)
- heated towel rails (radiators)
- lighting (spot lights etc)
- shower enclosures (eg walk in)
- doorway
- bath filler, standpipes etc (these can be large, eg 30cm high)

The key objective is to get everything to fit and work.