Capitol

Default 'L' shaped bath anybody?

The Natural Philosopher wrote in message ...
BAH wrote:

I know this is an unusual query but has anyone seen a 'L' shaped bath on
your travels please?

In attempting to negotiate a new bathroom layout with SWMBO and two

female
long-time-in-the-bathroom-every-day teenagers, I've concluded that this
would meet all our (sorry, their) requirements and constraints.

Or I may end up having to install a shower tray and small bath at right
angles.......

Thanks for any pointers.

Saw them all in half and install a belfast sink.

Have a look at Cabuchon baths, for a small bath-IMERSA range. I'm managing
to get shower/bath/toilet/whb into 1.7 x 2.2M.
Regards
Capitol