Default Update- New home and one room is much warmer than the other rooms. What to do?

On 6 Sep 2003 12:24:40 -0700, someone wrote:

...Hopefully, the problem will be solved next week.

There there, so you didn't have to get all bent out of shape about
what to ask for and whose fault or responsibility certain things were.
You asked that the room in question not be too hot, that was enough.

I wish people would give things a chance before they blow a gasket on
speculation. Incompetence or error is encountered more frequently
than evil.

I hope the proposed solution does work, a new duct direct to the area
that is lacking sounds good to me. That the existing duct didn't
deliver as much air as they had hoped sounds like an honest and pretty
straightforward explanation to me, never mind why it coulda shoulda
and whose "fault" that is, it didn't work out so they seem to be
fixing it, sometimes ideas don't work out. It would take more
heartache to figure out who or what to blame than to just fix it, and
isn't that what is wanted anyway?

good luck with your new home.

-v.