Toby

Default Power Cuts/Generators yet again

Bob Minchin wrote:
What on earth motivates manufacturers to design in this particular
unhelpful feature? I can't think of a good technical reason, can
anyone else?

Exactly. And it was the (not so) Smart-UPS about to cause trouble in a call
centre with an almost expired call processor a couple of years back.
Looks like the budget Back-UPS CS (Hmm wonder what those initials stand for)
would work from cold.

Thanks Stefek for the cold start keyword, knew there was some featurette.
Just what sort of power would be need to keep the CH going for a couple of
hours? I would assume it's less than 100w flat out.

--
Toby.