mike ring

Default Our own Dave Plowman vs Eddie Mayer

"Mary Fisher" wrote in news:btomrd$9ogtj$1@ID-
182904.news.uni-berlin.de:

Can't stand radio 4 any more, it's been dumbed down far too much for far
too long.

It did go through that period but have you tried it recently?

Mary

Pretty well every morning, it's one of those I cycle through to escape

dumbness

political correctness

the ever more incomprehensible and invasive Scotch

snideness and sneers

overproduced and repetitive adverts (sorry, trails)

yet more identical news bulletins containing speculation and interpretation
but no facts

knee-jerk anti American and Israel -ism

etc etc

Adn Especially Libby wossnames "lively conversations with interesting
luvvies" on Wednesday mornings - surely the ASA or Trades Descriptions
should prosecute

mike r