Joseph Meehan

Default Ceiling & Wall Pops and Cracks

Dunzley wrote:
We have not made any changes to the heating or cooling systems. Have
lived in the house for the 40+ years. Have had a few nail pops &
vertical bulge problems in attic bedrooms before, but no prior
problems with first floor, which is where the wavy ceiling/wall and
nail pops are showing up now. Thanks again.
Donna

Maybe the extra weight of the additional roof. BTW how many layers of
roofing is there now? In 40 years I would guess this is at least the second
new roof to be put on and if both the original and first replacement are now
under the second (or third) replacement you are carrying too much weight up
there.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math