J T

Default Conventional Wisdom - Slab Glueups

Sun, Aug 1, 2004, 1:07pm (EDT-1) (RonB) says:
(Also Posted in abpw)
I would like to run this past the group. For years we have been told
that the best way to glue up slabs, like table tops, snip

Dunno. I suppose in part it'd depend somewhat on what your
definition of "slab" is. I've seen coffee tables with a top cut
dianogally from logs, they're one piece tops, and seem to be doing fine.
Not sure how thiick they were. Some of them were some pretty damn bit
tables too. Some had the bark left on (not my choice), and some off.

JOAT
The highway of fear is the road to defeat.
- Bazooka Joe
JERUSALEM RIDGE
http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid