D. Gerasimatos

Default Solution to sewer tree root problem?

In article ,
jeff wrote:

[snip!]

Could a video inspection tell me anything I don't already know, or is it
likely just a waste of money?

IMO, replacing a line that doesn't need replacing is a waste of money. A
video inspection is not a waste of money. It is identifying the problem
and hence possible solutions.

I have a problem with tree roots. I do not wish to remove the tree, so I
had a video inspection done. The line was in much, much better shape than
anyone believed. There was no pressing need to replace it, like I believed
before. Yes, it can be repaired in sections, but that could cost almost as
much as an entire new line. Get the video done and see what you are working
with.

Dimitri