Default Strange Buyer Agent behavior

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:59:27 -0500, "Bill Houston"
wrote:

Maybe he lost your e-mail address?Maybe his briefcase with all his contact
info was stolen along with his car? Maybe he had a stroke or heart attack

This is not to far fetched.

The builders representative (resident selling agent) had the documents
with all of the information regarding our selections of color,
appliances, changes to the basic floor plan and additional features in
his brief case. We got a call from him telling us that the brief case
had been stolen from his car the night the documents prepared and had
to reconstruct al of our changes and selections the following weekend
when we returned to the area (We were selling a house in one state and
moving to one five states away.)

Several cars on the street where he lived were broken into and he had
a news paper report and a police report of the incident in his office!