k conover

Default finding buyer's agent after first look at a house

I should add that I'm probably going to send her a $50 check just to cover
her website, since it's so incredible--you can search by street name,
subdivision, zip code--there's usually at least one picture of each house if
not a digital picture tour...you can also click on "tools" and find the
newest listings for that day, as well as the latest "marked down" homes...
Kirsten
"k conover" wrote in message
Try http://nichole.citihomes.com/myhomepage.cfm
The most hassle I got from her was an e-mail asking me if I wanted her to
work with me--I didn't answer it and continued to use her site until I

found
a house...
Kirsten
"Dan" wrote in message
SkyBlue wrote:
We will include the CB public site for some preliminary research. We

will not use
the KW site because of the terms.

no, I had not noticed those terms, the font is way too small on my
browswer to notice. I will not use their site now that I am aware of
their terms, either.