Yep

Default Vonage service and house phone lines - help

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
om...
ADC wrote:
I'be been considering getting the Vonage voice over IP service.
From
what I understand, it works only in the room where it is plugged
into
the phone line. Other lines in the house wouldn't work. anyone
know
of a way to patch it in throuh the phone block so all line in the
house receive a dial tone. I have four phones, but only one line.

Any help is appreciated.

Disconnect the incoming telco connection at your demarc block. Plug
the
Vonage telephone interface connector into any of your phone
connection
blocks, and viola, house-wide phone service. MAKE SURE THE TELCO
CONNECTION IS DISCONNECTED AT THE DEMARCATION POINT BEFORE YOU DO
THIS
OR YOU WILL DAMAGE THE VONAGE-SUPPLIED ADAPTER.

Great news I just ordered this service this morning! Now that question
is answered! I can move on the next problem!

Thanks